Viewing Saved Videos and Screenshots on PS4
1. From the home screen, press up on the d-pad to open the Function screen and select Media > Saved Videos or Saved Pictures.
2. Select the content you want to view using X/O then press X/O again to begin playback or view the picture.
3. Use the options on the left side of the screen to change how your content is sorted and to enable or disable HDCP.
4. Press the controller’s PS button to close Media Player and return to the home screen.
how to get clips from ps4 to iphone
1. Plug your USB device into your computer then open File Explorer and select your device’s icon.
2. Locate the folder containing saved clips and screenshots on your PS4, select it, and drag it to a new location on your computer .
3. When you are finished transferring, safely unplug your USB device from your computer.
How to find your saved screenshots and videos on PS4
– Connect your USB storage to a PC/Mac and open this path: PS4 > USER > “your_profile_name” > “saved data” > “image” or “video”.
– The files will be in that directory. You can copy them from there to your computer , or move them into a different folder.
– After you’re finished transferring, safely unplug your USB device from your computer.
You can take a clip and edit it on the go and share it with other people, and better yet you can watch all of your videos right on your mobile device without having to transfer them first! Check out the best screen recorders for iPhone .
View screenshots and videos from the main menu:
– Touch the PlayStation button on your controller, and go to the Media Player app. Scroll up and select Saved Video Clips or Saved Picture Albums to access your screenshots and videos.
– To play back a video: Select its thumbnail and press X. You can use the touchpad (L1/R1) for playback control, or play it full screen by pressing the PS button.
– To view a photo: Select its thumbnail and press X/O. You can use the touchpad (L1/R1) for panning and zooming, and press the PS button to view in full screen mode.
Delete screenshots and videos from your PS4
– Navigate the console’s menu to Settings > System Storage Management > Saved Data in System Storage.
– Select your screenshots or videos, press Options on your controller, and select Delete. You’ll be prompted to confirm this action.
– After you delete a video or picture, it’s gone for good so think about whether or not you want to delete it before doing so.
– To cancel your selection, press Options and select Cancel instead of Delete.
– Remember that deleting a video or picture will not free up any storage space on your device; it just removes it from the PS4’s library.
In this article, we have shown you how to locate saved videos and screenshots on PS4. Hopefully, our guide will resolve your queries on how to find saved videos and screenshots on PS4. If you still have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. In addition, if you know of a better way of doing this, please share it with us. We will be more than happy to update our guide and bring the best for you. Finally, don’t forget to check out our other articles on PS4 below: How to log into PS4 using a second account How to use Share Play on PlayStation 4