Welcome to Survivor South Africa! Here you will find everything you need to know about the show, the rules, and the gameplay. We’ll also provide some helpful tips on how to make the most of your experience as a viewer.
WHAT IS SURVIVOR?
Survivor is a reality television game show in which a group of contestants are stranded in an isolated location and must compete against each other in a series of challenges in order to survive. The show is typically divided into three parts: the initial “isolation” phase, during which the contestants are left to fend for themselves; the “competition” phase, in which the contestants compete in a series of challenges to earn rewards and immunity from being voted off the show; and the “tribal council” phase, in which the remaining contestants vote one of their own off the show.
The last contestant remaining is declared the “Sole Survivor” and wins a cash prize.
how to watch survivor south africa
Survivor South Africa airs on M-Net (DStv101) on Wednesdays at 19:00. It is also available to stream on DStv Now.
Episode 1 will air on 5 August 2020.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SHOW
As with any good reality television show, there are bound to be a few surprises along the way. However, there are a few things that you can expect from Survivor South Africa.
- Firstly, the show will follow a similar format to previous seasons of Survivor. The contestants will be divided into two teams (typically referred to as “tribes”) and will compete in a series of challenges. The losing tribe will then vote one of their own off the show.
- Secondly, the show will be set in the African country of Botswana. This marks the first time that Survivor has been filmed in Africa.
- Lastly, there will be a few changes to the format of the show. For example, there will be two immunity challenges in each episode (one for each tribe) and the winning tribe will also earn the right to vote two people off the losing tribe.
HOW TO PLAY SURVIVOR SOUTH AFRICA
If you’re looking to get the most out of your Survivor South Africa experience, then you’ll need to know how to play the game.
- The first thing you’ll need to do is choose your tribe. You can either go with the blue team or the yellow team.
- Once you’ve chosen your tribe, you’ll need to start voting off the other players. To do this, simply head to the M-Net website and vote for the player you want to see leave the game.
- You’ll also need to keep an eye on the challenges. Each week, the winning tribe will earn immunity from being voted off. The losing tribe will then vote one of their own off the show.
- Finally, make sure you keep up with the tribal council votes. The last contestant remaining in the game will be declared the “Sole Survivor” and will win a cash prize.
So, what are you waiting for? Start playing today!
TIPS FOR WATCHING SURVIVOR SOUTH AFRICA
Now that you know a little bit more about the show, here are some tips on how to make the most of your Survivor South Africa experience:
1. Choose your tribe wisely. Remember, you can only vote for the players on your own team. So, make sure you pick a team that you think will have a good chance of winning.
2. Keep up with the challenges. The winning tribe will earn immunity from being voted off, so you’ll want to make sure you know who’s winning and losing.
3. Pay attention to the tribal council votes. The last contestant remaining will be declared the “Sole Survivor,” so you’ll want to make sure you know who’s in danger of being voted off.
4. Stay up to date with the latest news. Make sure you follow Survivor South Africa on social media to stay up to date with the latest news and developments.
5. Have fun! Survivor South Africa is a great show to watch. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.