If you’re looking for a way to watch your favorite peacock TV shows on any device, there’s good news.
There are now several ways to cast peacock TV content onto other screens, whether it’s a smart TV, a laptop, or even a smartphone. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it.
What is Peacock TV and how does it work
Peacock TV is a streaming service from NBCUniversal that offers users a wide variety of TV shows, movies, and other video content.
Peacock TV is available on a variety of devices, including Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, Roku devices, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast devices, Xbox One consoles, and more.
How to install the app on your device
If you want to watch Peacock TV on your TV, you’ll need to install the app on your device first.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll need to sign in with your NBCUniversal account. If you don’t have one, you can create one for free.
how to cast peacock tv
Once you’ve installed the app, you can start casting peacock TV content onto other screens. To do this, you’ll need to connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or other casting device.
Then, open the Peacock TV app and tap the Cast icon in the upper-right corner. Select your Chromecast or other casting device from the list and start watching peacock TV on your big screen.
How to watch live TV and movies
In addition to on-demand TV shows and movies, Peacock TV also offers live TV channels. To watch live TV on Peacock TV, you’ll need to sign up for the $5/month Peacock Premium plan. With this plan, you’ll be able to watch live channels like CNBC, MSNBC, USANetwork, NBC Sports, and more. You’ll also get access to Peacock TV’s on-demand library, which includes movies and TV shows.
To sign up for Peacock Premium, open the app and tap on the Profile icon in the upper-right corner. Then, scroll down and tap on Upgrade to Peacock Premium. From there, you can choose the $5/month plan and enter your payment information. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to watch live TV on Peacock TV.
Tips for troubleshooting and getting the most out of your Peacock experience
- If you’re having trouble casting Peacock TV to your TV, make sure that your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or other casting device.
- You can also try restarting the app and/or your device. If that doesn’t work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
- If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Peacock TV’s customer support team for help.
- To get the most out of your Peacock TV experience, we recommend signing up for the $5/month Peacock Premium plan. With this plan, you’ll be able to watch live channels and get access to Peacock TV’s on-demand library.
- You can also take advantage of Peacock TV’s 7-day free trial to see if you like the service before you commit to a paid subscription.
- To sign up for the free trial, just enter your payment information and you’ll be able to watch Peacock TV for free for 7 days. After that, you’ll be automatically charged $5/month unless you cancel your subscription.
How to cancel your subscription on Peacock
If you decide that you don’t want to continue using Peacock TV, you can cancel your subscription at any time. To do this, just open the app and go to the Profile tab. Then, scroll down and tap on Cancel Subscription.
You will still be able to use Peacock TV for the remainder of your billing cycle, but you will not be charged again after that. Whether you’re a cord-cutter or just want to watch TV on your own terms, Peacock TV is a great option. With its wide selection of TV shows, movies, and live channels, there’s something for everyone on Peacock TV.