Blue light is known to damage your eyes, and large heads are more likely to require this protection. Not only that, but it can also help you sleep better at night. You don’t have to go out and buy a new pair of glasses just yet- we’ve got the best blue light glasses for large head sizes in our guide below!
The “best blue light blocking glasses” are the best way to protect your eyes from the harmful effects of blue light. They block out all blue light, so you can still see in the dark. This means they are perfect for people who have trouble sleeping at night or people who work on computers all day. The list includes the TaoTronics Blue Light Blocking Glasses and the Fintie Blue Light Blocking Glasses.
These days, blue light spectacles are all the rage. They have become a necessary safety item as a result of the newly discovered danger of long-term screen usage for lengthy periods of time. However, since they come in a variety of designs, it might be difficult to locate a pair that fits and protects you, which is why we’ve put together this list.
Keep reading because we’ll talk about the finest blue light glasses for big heads in this post. We discuss the advantages of blue light glasses as well as the characteristics of each pair. Continue reading to find out which combination best suits your demands and style.
Photochromic Blue Light Blocking Glasses by i-Gof
Those with big heads should go for spectacles with a lens width of 50mm and a temple length of 140mm, according to Branton Frameworks. As a result, all of the glasses on our list are excellent choices for folks with big heads. We’ll start with the first pair.
These retro/vintage blue light glasses are great for individuals who want to protect themselves while still appearing fashionable. The semi-rimless frames have a clean, basic appearance that allows you to keep things simple. They are the ideal size for anyone with a big head, with a 141 mm temple and 51 mm lens.
The following are some of the features:
- Low color distortion lenses with decreased glare, electromagnetic ray blocking, and UV light blocking that give balanced blue light protection with reduced glare.
- Injection of a special compound that darkens the lenses in the sun, enabling them to be used as sunglasses or blue light glasses. A real all-in-one solution.
- Reduced glare with extended exposure to fluorescent lights, online browsing, and gaming alleviates tiredness and discomfort.
- Clear eyesight when using the computer thanks to transparent glasses.
- A lifetime warranty is included.
Blue Light-Blocking Glasses by Aomaste
With a 52mm lens and a 145mm temple, these semi-rimless anti-blue light glasses are ideal for big heads. With a fashion emphasis, they are a great option for folks who don’t want to compromise their appearance for their vision.
The following are the features:
- A half-basic frame’s style flatters a variety of facial shapes.
- Lightweight design, glare reduction, and a blue-ray filter provide optimal comfort while using your computer.
- Advanced blue light filtering glasses help you sleep better by reducing headaches caused by eye tiredness.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee and a lifetime warranty against breakage are included.
Blue Light-Blocking Glasses by Andwood
These full-rimmed glasses are a risky but safe option. These glasses, which have a 55mm lens and a 145mm temple, will put an end to your hunt for the perfect fit.
The following are some of the advantages:
- On your computer, phone, and TV, use anti-blue light lenses to filter out excessive amounts of blue light and decrease color distortion.
- UV 400 protection and glare reduction alleviate pain and tiredness caused by harmful UV rays.
- With a spring hinge, square shape, and lightweight anti-blue light polycarbonate lenses, these sunglasses provide unrivaled comfort and elegance.
- Better sleep is promised by increasing melatonin synthesis, which leads to a regular sleeping pattern.
- Protect your eyes and spectacles with a leather case that you can carry with you everywhere you go.
Oversized Square Bluelight Blocking Glasses by Panner
These huge spectacles will make you rethink your head size. They feature a 54mm lens and a 146 mm temple, so they should suit any head well. These glasses offer a lot of wonderful features, including:
- A flexible design that can be worn with any personal style, whether it casual, high-fashion, or sophisticated.
- When worn for lengthy periods of screen time, the blue light filtered and changeable lenses prevent eye strain symptoms and preserve normal sleep patterns.
- Replaceable lenses let you to preserve your style while still keeping your prescription.
- These glasses are made of TR90 material, which is lighter and more flexible than other lenses, minimizing the risk of eye injury caused by lens friction and breakage.
Anti-Blue Light Ray Blocking Glasses from WTI
These full-rimmed frames come in a number of designs and include 55 mm lenses and a 146mm temple. These yellow-tinted glasses provide 45 percent greater protection than clear blue light glasses. Yellow glasses filter out a maximum of 75 percent of blue light, whereas clear lenses only filter out 40 percent, according to True Dark. So, if you’re seeking for an additional layer of protection, they are worth a shot.
They have the following characteristics:
- Eye protection with a yellow tint that minimizes eye strain
- Improved sleep quality
- TR90 materials are very robust, making the glasses worry-free, endurance-tested, anti-stress, elastic, anti-impact, and shatterproof.
- A wide range of colors to suit any style
Light-blocking Livho Blue Glasses
With a wonderful fit and design, these amber-tinted spectacles keep you appearing both relaxed and professional. It has a 140mm temple length, a 52mm lens width, and a slew of features, including:
- Excessive screen time and fluorescent lighting exposure may cause weariness, impaired vision, headaches, and discomfort.
- Amber lenses that filter up to 75% of blue light, allowing you to sleep better.
- The TR90 frame material provides long-term comfort, as well as durability and flexibility.
- During work and play, this frame retains a professional and attractive appearance.
Light-blocking Gaoye Blue Glasses
Last but not least, we offer a fantastic option for durability and comfort. These glasses are robust, comfy, and stretch to suit you appropriately, with a lens width of 52mm and a temple length of 140 mm. The following are some of the features:
- Migraines and dry eyes are less common.
- The frame is made of metal and springs, which makes it more durable.
- For a more comfortable fit, use a spring hinge that can be enlarged.
- A design that is light.
Blue light glasses are available in many different sizes, designs, and functionalities. While it may seem difficult to find one that meets your requirements in terms of durability, fit, size, and comfort, there is something for everyone on our list. So, regardless of your facial shape, head size, or personal style, there’s a pair for you.
https://www.bantonframeworks.co.uk/blogs/sunglasses/best-sunglasses-for-a-big-head#:text=The% 20best% 20sunglasses% 20frames% 20for,length% 20of% 20145mm percent 20or% 20more
Watch This Video-
The “best blue light blocking glasses for gaming” are a type of eye wear that is designed to block out the harmful effects of blue light. These glasses are especially helpful for people who have issues with their eyesight, such as nearsightedness or astigmatism.
Frequently Asked Questions
What glasses block the most blue light?
Do the blue light glasses really work?
A: Yes, the blue light glasses work. They are used to help with sleep and reduce stress.
Are more expensive blue light glasses better?
- best blue light blocking glasses 2021
- best blue light blocking glasses amazon
- best blue light blocking glasses uk
- do blue light glasses work
- blue light reading glasses