Screen recorder is a new feature in iOS 11 that allows you to record your screen. This can be useful for creating tutorial videos, recording game play, or simply capturing what is happening on your screen. Here’s how to enable and use screen recorder on iPhone XR.
How to Screen Record on an iPhone XR
- Open the Settings app and scroll down to the Screen Time option.
- Tap on the “Screen Recording” button and toggle it to the ON position.
- A red recording indicator will appear at the top of your screen when screen recording is enabled.
- To start recording, simply tap on the red recording indicator and then select the “Start Recording” option.
- To stop recording, tap on the red recording indicator and then select the “Stop Recording” option.
You can also access screen recording options by long pressing on the power button and then selecting the “Screen Recording” option.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to enable and use screen recorder on your iPhone XR.
Are There Any Screen Recorder Third-Party App Available
Yes, there are screen recorder third-party app available for iPhone XR. Here are some of our favorites:
- iRec Screen Recorder: This is a free app that allows you to record your screen and save the recordings to your camera roll.
- QuickTime Player: This is a free app that comes pre-installed on all Mac computers. It can be used to record your screen on iPhone XR.
- AirShou: This is a free app that allows you to record your screen and save the recordings to your camera roll.
They all work pretty similarly, so it really comes down to personal preference as to which one you use. We hope this article has helped you learn how to enable and use screen recorder on your iPhone XR.
How Long Can the Screen Video Recording Be
The maximum length for a screen recording is about 3 minutes. After that, you will need to start a new recording. This is a limit imposed by Apple and cannot be changed.
How to Record iPhone Screen with Audio
To record your screen with audio, you will need to use a screen recorder that supports this feature. QuickTime Player and iRec Screen Recorder are two of the best options. Once you have selected a screen recorder, simply follow the instructions above to start recording your screen. You should see an option to enable audio recording; simply turn this on and you will be all set!
Do All iPhones Have the Screen Recording Feature
No, not all iPhones have the screen recording feature. The feature was first introduced in iOS 11 and is only available on certain iPhone models. As of right now, the following iPhone models can record their screen:
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
If you have an iPhone that is not listed above, then you will not be able to record your screen. However, you may still be able to use a third-party screen recorder app (see our list of favorites above).
How to Trim Screen Recording Video on iPhone XR
You can trim your screen recording video by opening it in the Photos app and then tapping on the “Edit” button. From there, you can use the trimming tools to cut out any unwanted footage. Once you are finished, simply tap on the “Done” button to save your changes.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to enable and use screen recorder on your iPhone XR. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below!