iOS 14 is set to bring a number of new features and changes to iPhone and iPad users. Here’s a look at some of the most anticipated new additions:
- Home Screen Widgets: One of the biggest changes coming in iOS 14 is the addition of widgets to the home screen. With this new feature, you’ll be able to add widgets for your favorite apps right to your home screen for quick and easy access.
- App Library: Another big change coming in iOS 14 is the addition of the App Library. This new feature will allow you to organize your apps into categories so you can easily find what you’re looking for.
- Picture in Picture: With iOS 14, you’ll be able to watch videos or take FaceTime calls while using other apps. This new feature is sure to come in handy for multitasking.
- Siri Improvements: Siri is getting a few new features in iOS 14, including the ability to send audio messages and search through your photo library.
- Privacy Improvements: With iOS 14, Apple is making a number of changes to improve your privacy, including the ability to choose what data an app can access and the ability to share your location only once.
How long does it take to install ios 14
It typically takes around 30 minutes to install a new iOS update. However, it can sometimes take longer if there are problems with the update or your iPhone. If you’re having trouble installing iOS 14, make sure to check out our guide for tips on how to fix the most common problems.
What is the difference between iOS 13 and iOS 14
There are a number of differences between iOS 13 and iOS 14. Some of the most notable changes include the addition of widgets to the home screen, the App Library, Picture in Picture mode, and privacy improvements. You can learn more about all of the new features coming in iOS 14 by checking out our guide.
When will iOS 14 be released
iOS 14 is set to be released in the fall of 2020. However, Apple has not yet announced an exact release date. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available. As you can see, there are a number of changes coming in iOS 14 that are sure to appeal to a wide range of users. Whether you’re looking for new ways to stay organized or want to improve your privacy, there’s something for everyone in the new update.
How do you upgrade to iOS 14 on your iPhone or iPad
When iOS 14 is released, you’ll be able to upgrade to it by going to Settings > General > Software Update. If the update isn’t showing up for you, make sure to check out our guide on how to fix common problems with iOS updates.
What devices are compatible with iOS 14
iOS 14 is compatible with the iPhone 6s and later. This means that the iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus will not be compatible with the new update. If you’re not sure which iPhone model you have, you can check out our guide to find out.
What are some of your favorite new features coming in iOS 14
One of my favorite new features is the App Library. I think it’s going to be a great way to keep my apps organized and easy to find. I’m also looking forward to the privacy improvements in iOS 14. I think these changes are going to go a long way towards protecting my data.