Things to consider before changing the time on your 3DS
Before you change the time format on your 3DS, there are a couple of things to keep in mind.
- First, changing the time format will not change the time itself. So if it’s currently 3:00 PM, it will still be 3:00 PM after you switch to the 12-hour clock format.
- Second, changing the time format will not affect any games or apps that you have installed on your 3DS. So if you’re used to seeing the time in a certain way in a game, that game will continue to display the time in that way, regardless of your 3DS’s system time format.
- Third, changing the time format will not change the day or date. So if today is Monday, it will still be Monday after you switch to the 12-hour clock format.
- Fourth, changing the time format will not affect any alarms or timers that you have set on your 3DS. So if you have an alarm set for 7:00 AM, it will still go off at 7:00 AM, regardless of your 3DS’s system time format.
Keep these things in mind before you change the time format on your 3DS!
How to change 3ds time to 12 hour
3DS time is the default time format on the Nintendo 3DS. It is a 24-hour clock that counts from 0:00 to 23:59, and wraps around back to 0:00 after hitting 23:59. While this might be fine for some people, others might prefer a 12-hour clock format that uses AM and PM.
Luckily, it’s easy to change the 3DS time format to 12 hours! Just follow the steps below:
1. On your 3DS, go to “Settings.”
2. Select “Other Settings.”
3. Scroll down to “System Settings” and select it.
4. Scroll down to “Date and Time.”
5. Select the “Time Format” option and change it to “12-Hour Clock.”
And that’s it! Now your 3DS will use a 12-hour clock format. Enjoy!
Additional steps you can take to customize your 3DS experience
In addition to changing the time format on your 3DS, there are a number of other things you can do to customize your 3DS experience.
For example, you can change the language that your 3DS uses, as well as the region. You can also adjust the brightness of your 3DS’s screen, and even change the background music that plays when you turn on your 3DS.
To learn more about customizing your 3DS, be sure to check out our other articles!
How to make sure your clock is always accurate
While changing the time format on your 3DS is easy, it’s important to make sure that your clock is always accurate. After all, you don’t want to miss an appointment or a game because your 3DS’s clock was off by an hour!
There are a few different ways to keep your 3DS clock accurate:
1. Manually set the time and date.
2. Use the “Auto-Adjust Clock” feature.
3. Connect to the internet and let your 3DS update its clock automatically.
4. Set your 3DS’s clock to match an atomic clock.
For more information on each of these methods, be sure to check out our article on how to keep your 3DS clock accurate!
Changing the time format on your 3DS from 24-hour to 12-hour is easy! Just follow the steps in this article and you’ll be all set. And don’t forget to keep your 3DS clock accurate by using one of the methods described above.