Even if you don’t have a huge home theater system, powered speakers can offer great sound for your TV. In this post, we’ll take a look at some of the best ones on the market, and help you find the perfect set for your needs.
Polk Audio T15
If you’re looking for a great set of powered speakers to enhance your TV viewing experience, the Polk Audio T15 is an excellent option. These bookshelf-style speakers offer superb sound quality, and they can be easily mounted on your wall if desired. The built-in amplifier ensures that you’ll get plenty of power, and the wireless connectivity means you can connect them to your TV without having to run any messy cables.
Bose Virtually Invisible 791
If you’re willing to spend a bit more for an even better sound, the Bose Virtually Invisible 791 are an excellent choice. These in-ceiling speakers offer superb sound quality, and they’re virtually invisible when installed. That means you won’t have to worry about them ruining the look of your room, and they can be easily connected to your TV without any unsightly wires.
Klipsch Reference Premiere HD Wireless
If you’re looking for the ultimate in surround sound, the Klipsch Reference Premiere HD Wireless system is an excellent option. This complete system includes a receiver, two floorstanding speakers, two bookshelf speakers, and two surround sound speakers. It’s a bit of a pricey option, but it offers superb sound quality and easy wireless connectivity.
What factors do you need to consider when buying powered speakers for TV
When buying powered speakers for TV, you’ll need to consider the wattage of the speaker, as well as the size of your television. You’ll also need to make sure that the speaker has an audio input that matches your television’s output. Finally, you’ll want to consider the price and whether or not you need a subwoofer.
Types of powered speakers
There are several types of powered speakers on the market, including bookshelf speakers, tower speakers, and soundbars.
- Bookshelf speakers are typically small and portable, making them a good choice for smaller televisions.
- Tower speakers are larger and more powerful, making them a better choice for larger televisions.
- Soundbars are designed to be placed in front of or below your television and can provide surround sound.
The benefits of using a powered speaker for your TV
Powered speakers offer several benefits over traditional speakers. First, they’re much easier to set up since you don’t have to worry about connecting them to an amplifier. Second, they usually offer superior sound quality since they have their own built-in amplifier. Finally, many powered speakers offer wireless connectivity, which means you can connect them to your TV without having to run any messy cables.
Soundbar vs bookshelf speakers
When it comes to choosing between a soundbar and bookshelf speakers, there are a few things to consider. Soundbars are typically more compact and easier to set up, while bookshelf speakers offer better sound quality. It really comes down to personal preference and your specific needs. Here are a few things to keep in mind when deciding between a soundbar and bookshelf speakers:
1. Sound quality: If you’re looking for the best possible sound quality, bookshelf speakers are the way to go. They offer more power and clarity than soundbars, making them ideal for audiophiles.
2. Size: Soundbars are typically much smaller than bookshelf speakers, making them a better choice if space is limited.
3. Ease of use: Soundbars are typically easier to set up and use than bookshelf speakers. This is because they often come with their own built-in amplifiers and subwoofers, so you don’t need to worry about connecting additional components.
4. Price: Soundbars and bookshelf speakers can both range in price, depending on features and quality. However, soundbars tend to be more affordable than bookshelf speakers.